80/20 Guide To Lightroom Mastery

Welcome !

Thank you for investing in this Lightroom video course – I know you’ve made a great choice and are going to really enjoy using everything you’re about to learn to get the most out of what Lightroom has to offer.

[Update] Streaming now available

The course is divided into 4 main chapters. You can now browse to each chapter below to watch each video online inside the members area.

You can also ask any questions you may have at the bottom of each chapter page and I’ll add my reply next time I log in.

7 Responses to 80/20 Guide To Lightroom Mastery

1. DavidCourt November 17, 2015 at 10:09 am #

Many thanks Steve,

Just purchased a graphics pen which I hope to use creating watercolors. This guy has created an interesting set of actions and brushes. Robert Ardill http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0FCBB4E6B3A338F8

I have just updated Tony Kupers TKActions panel V4 It is very good and really speeds up the work flow.
    I can’t thank you enough for all your help in becoming proficient in post processing. Your courses have been brilliant. Such a lot to learn but you have really tightened up my learning curve.

Very best regards

David

• mm
      Steve November 21, 2015 at 2:22 am #

Hi David, thanks for your comments!

Thanks also for the link, I hope others will check it out and can find it helpful too.

Whilst I don’t use actions for my general workflow very often, I did have Tony Kuypers original set of actions and they are very good. I never got around to updating to the new version though, mainly because I’ve just formed such a habit of doing everything the manual (i.e. long) way 🙂

Very glad to hear you’re having success with your learning curve too, that’s awesome.

Cheers

2. JodyPhipps April 8, 2016 at 5:09 am #

I’m just wondering if the videos for this will be available for download at a later date in time. Live streaming is great if I’m home but I can’t put my laptop on my work network so I’m unable to stream them during my lunch break and unfortunately, that seems to be when I am able to watch the tutorials the most often.

• mm
      Steve June 9, 2016 at 8:26 pm #

Sure, you should see a link to download all chapters on this page. If you’re not seeing that then right away then first, try refreshing the page (sometimes my site can take a minute or two to add access to all the pages/options after purchase). Failing that, please email me on support@postprocessingmastery.com and I’ll look into it for you.

3. PhilipShackleton October 14, 2016 at 10:12 pm #

Steve thank you. i have been using Lightroom for a short period of time and have watched numerous viideos on this subject. Most of them jump straight in and show what THEY can do without explanation. Your videos are are a revelation not only do you explain the tools, you tell us why you are using them and what you want to achieve with them. Thank you very much. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in wanting to learn Lightroom. Keep up the good work. Once again many thanks.

4. Klaus E. Peters April 1, 2017 at 3:23 pm #

Steve,

I have a technical problem.
    After having purchased your course I can now log on and watch the chapters online.
    But because of restrictions I wanted to load them down and to put into my Tutorial folder, which also has some of your other courses.
    The download worked fine for the first chapter, but chapters 2 -4 downloaded only partially.
    Now I can not find the download link anymore, although I am logged on with the right username and password.

Regards

Klaus

• mm
      Steve April 13, 2017 at 2:12 am #

Hi Klaus, my site has a strange cookie/cache issue that affects these download links.

If it’s not appearing, please try logging out and back in again and if that still doesn’t sort it, try logging in with an incognito/private browser.

Let me know if you need further assistance.