The 5 Minute Workflow

Want to stay in touch with my latest personal Photography updates on Facebook? Click the Like button below!

9 Responses to The 5 Minute Workflow

1. Stephen Long June 14, 2014 at 1:08 am #

Thanks for the great video Steve, I have learned a lot from it. Just wondering whether you could get as good a result using Lightroom only?

2. Kate September 26, 2014 at 11:08 pm #

Great video but got a bit left behind, is there a step by step instructions somewhere

• Susan Hague October 31, 2014 at 8:22 pm #

@Kate – when I want notes for a video, I just hit the pause button and write the instructions in a notebook. That way you get time to look at the screen in greater detail to see what is going on. 🙂

3. Susan Hague October 31, 2014 at 8:24 pm #

Really interested to see the detailed use of the curve layers Steve. Many thanks and enjoying your tutorials heaps.

• photographyuncovered November 24, 2014 at 8:05 am #

Thanks for your comment Susan – I’m glad you’re finding my vids helpful 🙂

4. Manuel Paquete November 28, 2014 at 8:25 pm #

Hello Steve! Since I begin study your videos my skills duplicate. I regret not have enough money to get yours courses. Many thanks- Manuel Paquete

5. David Ingoe September 6, 2015 at 4:42 pm #

Steve thank you for the videos. I have found them very helpful in opening up new concepts for my workflow and a new approach to editing.

6. LórienDavy November 20, 2015 at 1:51 am #

Among all of the people who are teaching Photoshop tutorials, you demonstrate the most meticulous patience, Steve. So it provides us a fun departure to see that you can edit a photograph in five minutes! My favorite part is still the Threshold Adjustment. Nobody else seems to know about that tool; and — thanks to you — I have been finding it incredibly useful. I think that it must qualify as a “Hidden Gem” in Photoshop!

Very Appreciatively,

Lórien

7. Ian Daniels June 20, 2016 at 1:42 pm #

Thanks for that video it was really helpfull. I am starting to understand a lot more the importance and the effects that can be achieved by using layers.