Would you like to take your landscape post-processing to the next level?
Learn everything it takes to manually blend these 5 RAW exposures into this finished image and how to use the same techniques on your own photos
This course includes over three hours of in-depth video training:
The Luminosity Masking Mastery video course is delivered over three modules that teach you these advanced Photoshop techniques from the ground up so that you truly understand how and why to use them (in modules 1 and 2) before giving you the full walkthrough demonstration in module 3.
Module 1 – Fundamentals
- Creating your first luminosity mask
- Blending multiple exposures with luminosity masks
- Isolating objects with advanced luminosity selections
- Creating mid-tone masks for ultimate contrast adjustment
Module 2 – Advanced luminosity techniques
- Luminosity painting (what it is and why it’s awesome)
- The many uses of luminosity painting
Module 3 – Putting it all together
- Full video walkthrough blending 5 exposures and developing the image using the techniques in modules 1 & 2 into the finished result that you see above (full original raw files included on the download page)
- Download all original RAW files used throughout the videos so you can follow along exactly with the demonstrations
Order now and get 2 new FREE Bonus modules!
Bonus Module #1 – RAW Conversion Tactics
Do you belong to one of these categories?
- You’re thinking about trying this course, but you don’t have any bracketed images of your own to get started with.
- You want to know how to extract the maximum detail from the darkest shadows of your images, whilst keeping the inevitable digital noise to a minimum.
- You shoot in RAW, but don’t currently bracket your images for capturing the maximum exposure range
If you said YES to any of the above, then this video is FOR YOU
Bonus Module #2 – Luminosity Sharpening
In this awesome new bonus module, you’ll learn how to use luminosity masks to sharpen your images like never before, giving you a halo-free finished image every time. Say goodbye to over-sharpened, crunchy shots!
- Video #1 – How to use Luminosity Masks for halo-free sharpening
- Video #2 – Luminosity sharpening for Web
- Video #3 – Luminosity sharpening for Print
This module is the perfect companion to the full Luminosity Masking Mastery course!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the questions that you might be having right now:
#1 – Are there any recurring fees?
No, everything offered here on this page is available for the low one-time payment
#2 – How is the training material delivered?
After you complete payment, you will receive an email containing a user name and password to log in to PostProcessingMastery.com
The Essentials videos are a combination of streamed and downloadable videos and will be available as soon as you log in to the web site.
Luminosity Masking Mastery and bonus videos are fully downloadable for you to keep on your computer and watch any time, with or without being connected to the internet after you download them.
#3 – Will this help me if I’m a beginner photographer/photoshop user?
Yes! This package is ideal for anyone from beginner to advanced level Photoshop users. The Essentials membership is designed to give you the perfect preparation and grounding in the fundamental techniques that you’ll need to be able to get the best out of the Luminosity Masking course. It’s the perfect combination!
#4 – Will this help me if I’m an advanced photographer/photoshop user?
Also Yes! If you’re already an experienced photographer and/or photoshop user, then you’ll be able to jump straight into the Luminosity Masking Mastery course and your images will start benefiting from the advanced techniques you’re learning.
You’ll also get heaps of value from the extensive workflow tutorials in the Essentials membership as well as the many unique individual techniques shown across the 20+ videos available.
#5 – What version of Photoshop do I need to use your tutorials?
To follow the luminosity techniques taught in the course you will need a full Photoshop version (not Elements). There are ways to achieve similar results in Elements, but these tutorials are designed to be used with the full Photoshop software (CS or above recommended).
Get It All Now For Just $97!
Here’s everything you’re getting:
- Luminosity Masking Mastery Full Course ($97 value)
- 2 brand new FREE bonus modules – ($17 value)
- Raw file conversion tactics
- Luminosity Sharpening
Total Value = $114
On this page only, get it all now for just $97!
Not only is that a saving of $17, but it’s even better than that because the two bonus modules aren’t available for sale anywhere else right now!
Here’s what you need to do next…
- Decide whether you’re going to let your opportunity to grab this awesome chance to learn slip by and miss out on advancing your Photoshop skills to the next level OR whether you will take this deal at the bargain price of $97 and start downloading and watching the videos that teach you how to make your landscapes the absolute best they can be.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button below and complete your payment details (securely via PayPal)
- Receive your access details in your email inbox within minutes
- Use your new access details to log in to postprocessingmastery.com members area and start watching the first videos straight away!
Take the next step in your Photoshop journey, click the ADD TO CART button now
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
I’m so confident that you’ll get so much value out of this Luminosity Masking Mastery course that if you’re not 100% happy with what you learn from it, I’ll refund 100% of every cent you paid up to 60 days after your purchase. This will give you plenty of time to soak up the info in the videos, learn and understand the concepts, and then apply them to your post processing workflow.
See you inside the members area!